Courses for Staff
The Institute of Applied Language Studies offers a number of courses to the staff of the University of West Bohemia: General English courses and English for specific purposes
- Course participants take placement tests.
- Final evaluation is a part of each course.
- The length, intensity and content of the course can be adapted to the requirements of the workplace (e.g. intensive courses during the exam period).
- All the contents of courses [listed below] will be tailored to the specific target group of participants.
- The course fee includes testing of input and output knowledge (not applicable on international exams) and access to e-learning courses.